SGAI EVENTS IN 2016
Discounts are available for group bookings for all events.
UK KDD 2016
A one-day conference on Knowledge Discovery in Databases.
Monday March 21st 2016 at BCS London Office - see http://www.ukkdd.org.uk
- Scenario analytics
- Intelligent Management of Business Workflows using Big Data
- Distributed Big Data Mining with Apache Spark
- Data mining in online marketing
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships: Government funding for your next collaboration
- Recent Developments Towards Professionalisation of KDD
BCS/SGAI/Student £90 plus VAT @20%, Non Members £100 plus VAT@20%
Real AI 2016
Friday October 7th 2016 at the BCS London Office (near Covent Garden) from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. This event is designed to showcase practical applications of artificial intelligence, of particular interest to business and industry.
This year's talks are entitled
- Particle Swarms and Slippery Slopes
- Robust Intelligence from Case-Based Systems
- Innovation Labs: the Journey from Big Data Lakes to Real AI Systems
- Applications of Intelligent Systems in BT
- Signal: Analyzing and Understanding the World’s News
- Explanation-aware Thinking, Design and Computing
The delegate fee is £90 (plus VAT) for BCS and SGAI members and £100 (plus VAT) for others. This includes lunch and refreshments. A special fee of £50 + VAT is available for students.
Online Registration Form
A one-day training event for AI research students at Peterhouse College, Cambridge on Monday December 12th, the day before AI-2016 starts. This is a free event except for a contribution towards the cost of refreshments and lunch in the College. Discounts are available for group bookings.
Our thirty-sixth annual international conference will be held in Cambridge, England from December 13th-15th 2016.
You may also be interested to see the blog about the AI-2015 conference written by one of the prize winners, Hossein Ghodrati Noushahr. It is located at
NEW AI-2016 WORKSHOP IN 2016
Workshop on Data Stream Mining Techniques - call for contributions