Queens' College was first founded in 1448 by Margaret of Anjou, the wife of Henry VI, and was refounded in 1465 by Elizabeth Woodville, the wife of Edward IV. The main College site is divided in two by the River Cam, the two halves joined across the river by the famous Mathematical Bridge.
Located in the centre of Cambridge,
the college combines historic buildings with modern conference facilities, within
easy reach of the shopping and entertainment of Cambridge.