Subscription Rates and Membership Application Forms
NOTE There is a discounted rate for those paying by standing
The Group covers technical advances in AI technology and shows how this leading edge technology has been applied to solve business problems.
Areas of interest include but are not limited to
· Knowledge engineering
· Knowledge representation, inference and reasoning
· Machine learning (including neural nets, genetic algorithms, case-based reasoning and data mining)
· Qualitative and temporal reasoning
· Knowledge management
· AI languages and environments
· Natural language processing
· Intelligent agents
Benefits of Membership
· Preferential rates for the Group's prestigious international conference on Artificial Intelligence, which has run annually since 1981.
· Discounted rates at other SGAI-sponsored events.
· Discounted rates for ECCAI organised events. The Group has been a member of the European Co-ordinating Committee for Artificial Intelligence since 1992.
· Discounts on relevant international journals, and occasional special offers on books.
· Advance information on the SGAI Evening Lectures, which are held on a regular basis in central London.
· Free subscription to the Expert Update journal, containing reviews, technical articles, conference reports, comment from industry gurus and product news.
· The SGAI website at www.bcs-sgai.org and the AI-SGES list server to facilitate communication on all aspects of Artificial Intelligence.
A substantial proportion of the Group's membership is from industry. It provides a valuable forum in which the academic and industrial AI communities can meet.
You do not need to be a member of the BCS to join SGAI.
Both Individual and Corporate Membership are available.